[mb-style] RFC: Style for compilation recordings

Johannes Weißl jargon at molb.org
Fri Jul 1 09:37:29 UTC 2011

Hello Michael,

On Fri, Jul 01, 2011 at 01:17:35AM -0500, Michael Wiencek wrote:
> The proposed RFC will modify the multiple titles style page[1] for
> recordings/release groups and replace it with this one:
> http://wiki.musicbrainz.org/User:Bitmap/Multiple_titles

Maybe you could make it more clear that this applies to recordings?

"if two songs share the same track, the title should be split as
follows:"
--->
"if two songs share the same track, the title of the recording should be
split as follows:"

Because if one of the tracks is hidden, we copy the track list as on
cover in NGS and only use MultipleTitles style for the recording, don't
we?

Johannes