[mb-style] CSG and NGS

dibou didier at boudon.nom.fr
Sat Jul 2 10:38:38 UTC 2011

Hi all!

What about rewording of Classical Style Guide?
Apparently, many points are not clear today and decisions should be taken...
But I don't see lot of discussion about the relative issue.

For example, I don't know clearly how to credit recordings (composer /
performer), how to fill tracklist fields (as printed on the CD?)

Is there anybody currently working on the rewording of CSG?
Is there anybody wishing working on it?

Where in the wiki are drafts (if they exist)?

Thank you