[mb-style] Use of recording comment

Yin Izanami yindesu at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 03:22:53 UTC 2011

If you really want your tagger to remove ETI from the title tag, why can't
you just use the Work Name instead of the Recording Name?

Moving so much information out of the title and into the comment (which I
believe to be far too radical to reasonable extend beyond "album version"
and "live".. even then there will be exceptions) is only going to create
more work for everyone and make editing even more complicated than it
already is.  With this way, ALL recordings would ideally need to be
pre-created before adding a release, unless the editor wants to wait 3 weeks
for title edits to go through.