[mb-style] Use of recording comment

Kuno Woudt kuno at frob.nl
Fri Jul 8 06:14:04 UTC 2011

Hello,

On 08/07/11 06:44, Philip Jägenstedt wrote:
> http://musicbrainz.org/recording/ab0a495f-39da-4479-abad-ba38d91ce1ea
> http://musicbrainz.org/recording/1c323012-2d65-47ce-a4a6-8a311b690806
> http://musicbrainz.org/recording/34c08851-9517-4150-9622-6166d4403d0b
> http://musicbrainz.org/recording/1c28de94-4fe3-4c95-a64d-0077ea1a85a7
>
> These are just cross-faded slightly different. "crickets and dogs" is
> something I made up, since on the compilation cover there was no
> indication that it is different. (I think it may even have the same
> ISRC.)

I would've used the release name in the disambiguation comment.  If I
understand you correctly this "crickets and dogs" version appears on
an album called "知足", whereas the other version appears on "人生海海".

I would use something like "知足 version" and "人生海海 version" as
disambiguation comments.

-- kuno / warp.