[mb-style] RFV: Style for compilation recordings

Michael Wiencek mwtuea at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 16:31:29 UTC 2011

On 7/10/11 4:30 AM, Frederic Da Vitoria wrote:
> 2011/7/10 Nikki <aeizyx at gmail.com>
> >
>> An English one that is:
>> http://musicbrainz.org/recording/5aba1945-bc53-46e5-886c-b9688de5e331
>> :)
>
> Yes, it is also easier to understand because the second song has a
> name here, while in my example it is a "hidden" track with no name I
> could find.

+1 to Nikki's example, but I think it should go on this page instead:
http://wiki.musicbrainz.org/Compilation_Relationship_Type
(Notice there's not even any examples on that page to being with.)

If possible, after this RFV I'd like to just update that page with the
example, and replace "track" with "recording," without having to make
another proposal (since those changes are trivial and obvious to me).

Michael