[mb-style] RFC-326: Add Artist Type "Other"

Johannes Weißl jargon at molb.org
Mon Jul 11 21:07:19 UTC 2011

Hello Philip,

On Mon, Jul 11, 2011 at 10:55:02PM +0200, Philip Jägenstedt wrote:
> > Wiki page: http://wiki.musicbrainz.org/Proposal:Artist_Type_Other
>
> Sounds good, I guess we'd make most special purpose artists into other.

Yes, that occurred to my only after I've written the proposal, but you
are right! I've tagged some artists that are candidates for artist type
"Other" as "artist-type-other":
http://musicbrainz.org/tag/artist-type-other/artist

Maybe others (that are in favour for adding this type) can do the same,
so converting will be easier if this gets implemented...

Johannes