[mb-style] "With" in artist credits

Ryan Torchia anarchyriot at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 08:04:28 UTC 2011

2011/7/12 Nicolás Tamargo de Eguren <reosarevok at gmail.com>

> On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 8:46 PM, Simon Reinhardt
> <simon.reinhardt at koeln.de> wrote:
>
> > Shouldn't artist credits completely follow the release, including
> capitalisation, just like track titles?
>
> Should track titles completely follow the release, even When It's All
> Like This In Spanish Or German? I don't think many people will be
> convinced by that even if that's what the guideline implies, tbh.
> Anyway, that would still leave this issue for recordings…

Then rephrase: Should the capitalization standard for artist credits match
the capitalization standards used elsewhere?  Should we capitalize Nurse
With Wound differently if we're referring to one band vs. a collaboration?
I don't have a strong opinion either way, but we should at least have a
standard so we can aim for consistency.

--Torc.