[mb-style] RFC-329: Removal of CDON.COM and AMG from What not to Link to

Nikki aeizyx at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 10:46:27 UTC 2011

That page wasn't included under Style/ because it was never official
[1], so I don't think it should have been moved there.

Also, when you want to move a page, please ask someone [2] to move it
properly. Pasting the last version on the new page and making the old
page a redirect loses all the history (well, technically it's still
there, but nobody will be able to find it) and it also doesn't move the
talk page.

I actually think the entire page should just be deleted, there's very
little on it that's still correct or not already stated somewhere else.
iTunes and CD Baby are also incorrect now. Last.fm is debatable but
would be more suited to the relevant pages (e.g. the discography
relationship page or a page talking about good/bad sources of data [3]).

Nikki

[1] "It is not an Official Style Guideline"
http://wiki.musicbrainz.org/?title=Style/Miscellaneous&oldid=43735 and
there's nothing on
http://wiki.musicbrainz.org/?title=What_Not_To_Link_To&oldid=30086
saying that it's official.