[mb-style] RFC-330: Add Allmusic Relationship Type

Lemire, Sebastien mail at benji99.ca
Sun Jul 17 21:20:11 UTC 2011

Definite +1

A note regarding the guideline about removing the title from the URL,
couldn't this be done automatically when linking? Sort of like how the ASIN
number is extracted from the Amazon link.

Also I think it would be nice to store the AMG
(Performance/Work/Album/Artist) ID in MB as well. This could be useful if
one day AMG decides to ban links from Musicbrainz or if the URL format
changes it could be modified automatically if the new format is known/easy
to decipher. Finally if links to AMG are not possible at all in the future
at least having the IDs would keep the cross-references valid and useful.

Sebastien