[mb-style] RFC: Add date fields usage to the Performance AR guidelines

ChurruKa churruka at hangar18.cc
Tue Jul 19 21:37:42 UTC 2011

I see using the same date for all recordings is not 100% correct, but I think
using the "exact" date would be overkill.

Assuming the typical song from a pop/rock band lasts no more than 10
minutes, live albums can be edited, for example, to cut long pauses when the
band is not playing, and that is nearly impossible to know the exact hour
when the concert started/the band started playing the first track (without
counting time zone issues), I think knowing the exact track when we pass
from concert_start_day to concert_start_day+1 would be nearly impossible and
a source of disagreemens. I think the best way is as expressed on the
current proposal.