[mb-style] RFV: 327 Featured Artists

Nikki aeizyx at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 16:46:21 UTC 2011

I don't have a problem with the guideline itself, but I find the
examples rather awkward to read (and there's nothing that shows the
final outcome nor any links to entities in the database that you can
look at). For me it would be a lot clearer to just have something like:

The song "Umbrella" by Rihanna featuring Jay-Z would be entered as:
Recording name: [Umbrella]
Artists: [Rihanna] feat. [Jay-Z]

(where square brackets indicate links to the relevant entities, like
they would be shown on the server).

Nikki