[mb-style] RFC-328: Expansion of Style/Lang​uage/Hunga​rian

Kovács Endre János kovacsendre.public at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 17:31:19 UTC 2011

Thanks, Nikki. The only other active Hungarian editor I can think of is SyP.
Knowing him and his attitude towards orthographic issues from Hungarian
Wikipedia, I doubt he would have any objections.

As for "authorial intent", it was the wording used in the book (the
passages cited apply to literary works as well). I chose to stick
with it for two reasons: 1) to keep the summarized translation
as close to the original as possible, 2) it actually is a clearer term
as it differentiates between the performer and the author.
That said, I have no problem with changing it to "artist intent"
for the sake of consistency.

E.