[mb-style] RFC-329: Removal of CDON.COM and AMG from What not to Link to

Nikki aeizyx at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 17:44:38 UTC 2011

jacobbrett wrote:
> In that case, shall I resubmit the RFC to delete or designate as history?

That's a good question, I don't really know what we're supposed to do
with wiki pages which aren't actually official guidelines. I guess I'll
just move it to the history namespace now and if anyone thinks there's
something on there that should be saved, I'd suggest they create their
own RFC to officially add it wherever makes the most sense.

Nikki