[mb-style] Later version vs. Derivative work

SwissChris swisschris at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 20:37:38 UTC 2011

I just said that the guideline states "This links two different
recordings<http://wiki.musicbrainz.org/Recording> of
the same song by the same artist <http://wiki.musicbrainz.org/Artist>". If
this in fact links works instead of recordings we should report this as a
bug and not start a new (and needed :-) "derivative work" relationship based
on this one ;-)