[mb-users] Open Letter to the MusicBrainz Community
viapanda at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 16:09:17 UTC 2006
I'm not an old timer.
I'm not really "voicefull".
I don't know all the details of that mess.
All I know is:
- I never had myself communications problems with keschte (neither
with others I guess).
- I don't have strong feelings against the latest server release, and
I'm in the silent majority (?) who find it is overall an improvement
- keschte has always been helpfull with me, and even
even said me "please criticize/correct/comment my js work"
- his work on the server UI IMO has been invaluable (and I don't say
- firing developpers just because they have a (supposed?) bad temper
is not a solution. It's not even sane IMO. MB AFAIK never revoked
editors account based on their behavior...
This doesn't mean I'm taking a side in a dispute I don't want to get
Just my 2 cents, and some support for somebody I personnaly like.
- Olivier aka dmppanda
More information about the MusicBrainz-users