[Playlist] Re: [videoblogging] Re: deeplinking considered n/a (fwd)

Lucas Gonze lgonze at panix.com
Mon Jun 28 18:03:45 UTC 2004

Comments on XSPF from the videoblogging group, with my responses inline.

Question: given that CC uses RDF, and we don't want to import RDFs just
for CC convenience, how to import Creative Commons?  I'll talk to Mike
Linksvayer...

Also, for each one of the standard questions that people ask there should
be a FAQ-ish thing, maybe a recipe.

- Lucas