[Playlist] Decision time: XML, RDF or XHTML

Brown, Dave dabrown at yahoo-inc.com
Wed Mar 10 21:58:03 UTC 2004

Where is the MusicBrainz spec for it's <mm: >  tags? The URL:
http://musicbrainz.org/mm/mm-2.1#
 ends up going to :
http://musicbrainz.org/client_howto.html

which doesn't seem to have a document describing the available RDF tags like
<mm:Track>.

Could someone point me to the appropriate doc?

THanks,

Dave