[Playlist] default format in RDF

Brown, Dave dabrown at yahoo-inc.com
Tue Mar 16 17:09:06 UTC 2004

Do you have a listing of what the metadata is which isn't supported by us?
Some of them probably belong in an open namespace like Musicbrainz (creating
an 'itunes' namespace would only reinforce the notion of a closed music
player environment), and some of them probably are itunes-only data we don't
need.

I would say all song-related metadata should be part of the musicbrainz
namespace in some way. All player-specific metadata ( for example,
<itunesID> ) should stay within iTunes only.

-Dave