[Playlist] collection syntax

Brown, Dave dabrown at yahoo-inc.com
Mon Mar 22 17:33:58 UTC 2004

I like the rdf:Collection example. I say we use this because like you guys
said it's more straightforward and makes parsing much easier.

Regarding other changes:
- What is this "attribution" node about?

- Do we really want this foaf: stuff? I think it adds unneeded complexity to
nodes which really don't tell you more about the playlist itself. Why not
just use an rdf:about attribute in the dc:creator node for the playlist
author? Otherwise programs will have to support parsing the foaf nodes and
associated data just to get a link to some webpage that is only tangentially
related to the playlist itself.

-Dave