[Playlist] foaf etc

Brown, Dave dabrown at yahoo-inc.com
Tue Mar 23 05:51:50 UTC 2004

I'm hoping we don't need anything in dc:creator right now. Web urls for the
creater can be specified with the rdf:about attribute. What more do you need
about them? I would think the URL would be enough to direct someone to any
further info about the creator.

IMHO, the playlist should only be givnig us info about the media it
contains, not extra tidbits about the author's personal interests, job, or
somesuch.

What do you think?