[Playlist] Musicmobs' XSPF files

Toby Padilla tobypadilla at gmail.com
Sun Sep 3 23:28:57 UTC 2006

Sebastian,

I agree, we should clean up the format with an extension declaration
for the itunesurl element. I think the second example is a case of no
tags for this playlist (we do declare an extension for the tags).
That one is simply a bug and it should be easy enough to fix on our end.

Adding an <extension> to the itunesurl element might take a bit more
work since both of our Mobster clients are accessing it. Let me talk
to the devs and get back with more info.

Regards,
Toby (Musicmobs founder)