[Playlist] revisions to History section

Lucas Gonze lgonze at panix.com
Tue Sep 5 02:21:33 UTC 2006

New language in the History section:
2.1 History

Our group started work in February 2004, achieved rough consensus on
version 0 in April 2004, did implementations and fine tuning throughout
summer and fall 2004, and declared the tuned version to be version 1 in
January 2005. In late 2006 we did a round of improvements to the
drafting which did not require any implementation to be modified.

This document describes version 1, which is frozen and code-ready.

The home of our working group on the web is http://xspf.org.

New language in the Recipes section:
8.11 How do I view the edit history of this document?

The edit history of this document can be viewed at
http://trac.xiph.org/log/websites/xspf.org/xspf-v1.html