[Playlist] last call for comments, motion to refreeze

Lucas Gonze lgonze at panix.com
Sun Sep 24 15:52:33 UTC 2006

Matthias Friedrich wrote:
> Agreed so far.

Cool.

> Both schemas are attached to this mail and I'd suggest to put them on
> the website, flagged as informational.

Will do, and thanks for giving them the TLC.

The site needs to do a much better job of providing developer resources.
    For example, the schema reference has been buried in the spec
instead of up-front in the web site.  Also, the various libraries are
buried in the "applications" page, and the testcase documents are buried
in the subversion repository.

-Lucas