[Playlist] Different Sections

Emil A. Lefkof III elefkof at ksmpartners.com
Mon Sep 25 22:23:40 UTC 2006

I agree with having a Libraries, Applications, etc sections.  Because
some people are looking for applications but some people like myself
when i first found the site was looking for a Library to add to my own
application.  And the libraries section could be broken down by C++,
Python, Java, Perl, etc.  Just my two cents.

Is there any way I can get the latest RNG Schema?  The latest one I have
is the xspf-draft8.rng from the website.  I am going to create a Java
library and I would prefer to be working with the latest schema.

Thanks!